This week, our team is traveling with our partner Biglife to Punjab, India, to see firsthand what God is doing in and through the lives of our church planters. While we are there, we will be serving alongside these men and women in church services, visiting their homes, and seeing the communities where they are serving.
We know that there are many of you that would like to be with us on the field this week, but are unable to do so. While you may not be with us, we still want you to be a part of all that is happening by praying with us and for us in the days ahead. Here are a few ways that you can pray specifically for us while we are on the field.
- Pray that the gospel will fall on fertile soil as it is preached/shared with the people of Punjab and the surrounding areas.
- Pray for those who will be teaching/training our church planters and that this time together is very fruitful for them.
- Pray that the members of our team stay well. The food and water in India is very toxic and extreme caution is used as to what we eat, especially as we are visiting out in the villages.
- With many conflicting ideologies in an area, there is always a chance for strife. Pray that there will be no confrontations from Muslims, Hindus, or any radicalized group.
- Over the next week, our team will be in planes, trains, and automobiles. Pray that our travel will go well and that we can endure the 42 hours in the air to and from the field.
- Each team member will be leaving their loved ones at home while we are on the field. Pray that our families will be well and safe while we are away.
Thank you! We look forward to sharing our report with you when we return!